1. When I was pulled from the pound, they thought that I was an old man.
2. My favorite way to sleep is hugging someone’s back & tucking my head into their hair/neck.
3. The Mr. used to play bass in a band called the Connie Dungs.
4. The Mr. had not had a dog since becoming an adult until Annie & Chloe came along.
5. The Mrs. referred to herself & her husband as Mr. & Mrs. when she started the blog, because she thought it was funny. They are not the type of people who go by Mr. & Mrs.
6. Around 9 years ago, the Mrs. started having health problems & at the suggestions of family, she had an allergy test performed. Guess what?! She is allergic to cats & dogs. The dr. suggested she find homes for her animals (insert maniacal laughter), but she takes medicine to combat the symptoms instead.
7. The Boy is the only vegetarian in the household. Although the Mr. & Mrs. support him, they have not yet made the change themselves.
8. The Boy is going to take me with him when he moves out, but since he is only 14, I have a long time to enjoy life here.
9. Annie is the only dog that the Mrs. has had since puppyhood. She fell out of the back of a truck that was in front of them & the rest is history.
.. . Chloe once got stung by a nest of bees. Ginger (RIP) had just stuck her head down in a hole & sneezed (she too had allergies). She knew enough to RUN, but poor Chloe did not.I hope you enjoyed reading a little about us. I am also passing this award along to 5 of our favorite blogs. Please check them out if you have not already!
My Life With The Critters
Life with Desmond
Bringing Up Bella
Two Grad Students and a Pittie
Inu Baka Blog
P.S> The Mrs. is now off work for Christmas (YAY!!), but the home computer is super slow & she will not be able to comment on any blogs until after she gets back to work.