Thursday, July 28, 2011

Third Wheel

Alright, I have not been completely honest with you. Remember when I said that I had not had the chance to play with Topaz yet, because Ciara was hogging her? Well, the full truth is that they both IGNORED me!! I would run up to them hoping to join in on chase or bitey face & they would greet me with a cold shoulder.I introduce to you exhibit "A"!
I just could not understand; not only is it my job to play with & love on the new fosters, but more importantly, how could they resist my smiling face?


my toned bum?
 and not to forget my cuddle factor??

I am happy to report that they FINALLY wised up!! Last night the three of us played tug!

 

 Just to make it a little bit sweeter, I WON!!

6 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

Dont win too much though or they might start ignoring you again

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Two Grad Students and a Pittie said...

Yay! Love new friends!

chandra said...

Well, they might be a little jealous of your toned bum, Pauley - girls are like that!

That looked like an excellent round of tug and congrats on your win!

-Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Jean said...

I love it when the newbie foster dog finally joins in the fun. So nice of Pauley to welcome them - my Charley still has her panteloons in a knot over my newest foster.

Anonymous said...

Poor Pauley, we have the opposite here. Miss foster Stevie Wonder is desperately trying to get Sir Chick to play with her, and he coldly ignores her advances. Poor guy.

Life With Desmond said...

this post is super! love the pix, love the story, love the pups. i'm pretty new to the dog blog world, but i am really enjoying meeting foster moms and dads especially. my husband and i hope to foster a dog one day, since we are pretty sure desmond would not be cool with having a dog stay with us forever. kudos to you guys!