Sunday, December 12, 2010

My First Trip to a Store



Today we went to Complete Petmart.I had never been in a store before & I could not believe that there is an entire store of things for animals! As soon as we walked in the door, a nice man offered me a treat! All I had to do was sit pretty.

After wolfing down my treat, I went to check out some strange creatures.


I did not want to scare them; I was very quiet. I would have been happy to stay there ALL day!


The nice man told us that Santa Claus was running late & would be there any minute. I was happy that Santa Claus was running late; it meant that I had more time in the wonderful store! I have never smelled so many good things in one place.


 Even the floor smelled good!

All of the excitement tired me out. I  am going to go take a nap; check in tomorrow to get the scoop on meeting Santa Claus!

No comments: