2. Even though I am too big to be a lap dog, he always lets me lay on him & even calls for me to do so.
3. He is always happy to see me.
4. Even though he is what some people refer to as a "lazy teenager", he always finds the energy to play with me.
5. I am a huge bed hog, but he always makes room for me.
6. The people spend a lot of time & money on my foster siblings, but he never complains.
7. Swimming with a dog attached to you by leash is probably not much fun for him, but since I love it so much, he always does it.
8. When he hears people say bad things about us pitties, he remains calm (learn from him Mr & Mrs), & tells them all about me & my friends.
9. He is much easier to convince to give me treats than the other people here.
10. When he gets birthday or Christmas money, he spends some of it buying toys for me & my foster siblings.
11. He was the first one to push for me to join the family.
12. Sometimes the house is dog-crazy, but he is always game.
13. I do not always liste, but he is patient with his corrections.
14. He often sneaks me his vegatables.
15. He is my best friend!!!!!
Happy birthday to my Boy!!!!!!