Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday


So Uncle Sam the nutcracker looks pretty innocent here right? Well the Mrs. was going to take our pictures with Uncle Sam for a President's Day entry & right before time to start, the Mr. picks up Uncle Sam & moves his mouth open & shut & gave him a scary voice too. Needless to say, Middy Sue & I were scared & ran away!


This is the closest I would get to Uncle Sam before I would run away! Finally the Mrs. gave up, but made sure to tell the Mr. not to scare us again.

Check out Middy Sue's blog
here; she tries on a wig today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & remember to keep smiling!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't blame either of you for running away! That thing looks creepy even without a moving mouth and a skeery voice!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

chandra said...

I'm totally with you Pauley - nutcrackers are scary! Thanks for the awesome smile (and the reminder!) Hope you have fun this weekend!

-Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Maureen said...

You tell that nutjob nutcracker that if he scares you or Middy Sue again, I'm gonna chew him up, spit him out, and make a box of toothpicks out of him!! Hmph!

Big Slurps, HoneyBuzz

Kari in Alaska said...

Happy Friday to you too!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Two Pitties in the City said...

I think he's scary too.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pauley!
I guess you are right. Keep a safe distance from him!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

LoraV said...

Your smile made my face light up! I would kiss you on your head if I could. Thanks for being such a happy (and handsome) boy!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We kinda like the picture you ended up with! It looks like you are balancing Uncle Sam on your nose! :)