Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Mr.!!!!

Today is the day of birth of the Mr. I would love to buy him something big and expensive to let him know how much he means to me, but since I am a doggie and can't go shopping on my own, he will have to settle for being the subject of this post. Mr., thank you :

for choosing to save me (even though I know you wanted to save them all);

for being patient with me (I was a wild man when I first got here);

for continuing to take us on our daily walks (it sure is cold outside); 

for not laughing too  much when the Mrs. dresses me up (what is the deal with that?);


for letting me be who I am (quirks and all),


but most of all, thank you for being you (I love you)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 

1 comment:

Two Pitties in the City said...

What a nice post! I hope he does have a great birthday!